Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Milwaukee's IRISH FEST


No, I'm not Irish, but my name is, and I wish I were, so does that count for anything? 
Visiting Ireland is definitely a bucket list item for me.  It's gonna happen.
So to get a taste of the culture, I LOVE heading down to Miwaukee's Irish Fest every year.  This year we smoked cigars, watched the parade, bought some beautiful prints from a very jolly photographer and his wife, and caught GAELIC STORM in concert!  I don't care how many times I see Gaelic Storm; it'll never be enough!






My dress was very vintage in feel with the cut-out adding a modern twist.  I just ADORE it.  The length, the fabric, the colors, EVERYTHING about this dress is PERFECTION to me.  So I did a bit of a vintage make-up look to match, but went with a soft lip to subdue the drama of the winged liner.



POLKA DOT SHOOOOOOOOOES!!!!  How cute are they?

Heehee...pretty much my whole outfit is head-to-toe Forever 21. Even my sunglasses!  Thanks for making dreams come true, Forevs. (That's what my girlfriends and I call it.  Cuz we're dorks like that.)


This is a picture of me walking back to my apartment building.  So, yes, this means that the gorgeous location these photo were taken IS MY BACKYARD.  I love my apartment.


We'll finish off with a snapshot of me and my cigar.  It cracks hubby up when I smoke them hahaha...

Anyway, 
UNTIL NEXT TIME, FRIENDS!  
MUCH LOVE!

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhh perfect Caitlin!! Your outfit is supercute and I bet you were the prettiest gal in the Irish fest! Sounds so much fun, I dream of travelling to Ireland every single day, but at least there's always these Irish festivals here in Finland too, to help my fever to leave :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your dress !
    It looks so cute on you and so are the shoes.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress......you look just gorgeous in it.....ahhh summer!!!!
    Tee hee the cigar is fabulous.
    Love V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress on you!! Sounds like a fun time :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the best dress! Love the cut out in it!!! TOOO CUTE! U look amazzing babe and like u r having the time of your life!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress. You look really cute.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supercute look! I can never pull off the cutouts but you make it look like such an everyday chic ensemble!

    Thank you for the blog visit love! Would love to get your thoughts on my latest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!