Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Confession/Plea

Like my new little bangs? I do.  :)

Anyway, I was feeling very strongly like I needed to make a confession:

I have not been dressing the way I want to lately. 

I have been allowing the cold, yucky weather to effect my mood and have not been creative enough to assemble warm AND chic ensembles.  I have fallen into the winter doldrums (of wearing jeans and a frumpy sweater) already, and it's only November.
None of my accessories seem to be bailing me out...I feel dull, and my clothes reflect it, and then the cycle never ends, because I never take myself out of it.

I NEED HELP. 

How do you beat the cold weather blues? 
Are there some key chic peices that never let you down? 
Is there a cold-weather outfit that keeps you warm (and feeling hott while you wear it)?
Is there an accessory out there that you find spruces up even the frumpiest sweater?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!