Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

VETERAN'S DAY

BEFORE anything else: I would like to thank all of you brave men and women who serve our country.  I (we all) owe you honor for your courage and sacrifice. 

I also have a wedding to attend today: so here is my ensemble.  Dressing for a November wedding was tricky: it's cold up here in Wisconsin!
But LOOK at this dress!  My favorite that I own...the little collar screams "Audrey Hepburn" to me.

Dress: vintage
Belt: White House | Black Market
Handbag: vintage
Watch: Wal*Mart
Tights: Kohl's
Shoes: Anne Klein 2

Had to feature my grandmother(RIP)'s gloves. And this makeup look is just adding black liner, mascara, and RED lipstick to my basic Nude Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!