Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Winter Pastels


It was too cold to take pictures outside after I got home from work, so I figured I'd climb all over the countertops instead.  ;)
 
I love wearing bows in my hair at work.  It adds a touch of sweetness and perkiness--and I definitely needed the extra perkiness today.  I was suuuuuper stressed out...
 






 
 
Lately I've been beyond busy with work, work, homework, and some special fashion projects that will be coming up *wink wink*  (I'll fill you in as soon as I can!  But if I say anything now, I might jinx it...)
 


Not much else to say today...I'll just let the funny pictures speak for themselves.

Thanks as always for stopping by!

I've got more posts in the works for later.



3 comments:

  1. Your photo's are wonderful! Quite unique, I say! Everyone takes photo's outside, but I love how you casually sat on the counter tops ( so very editorial!! ).

    Monica. www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks! Laziness-turned-editorial....I LOVE IT. ;)

      Delete
  2. Love these photos - good thinking with it being so cold! And awesome pants!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!