Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Dancing with Vampires




dancey dance time!
Discovered a really cool anime called Dance in the Vampire Bund.  I would like it even if vampires weren't so in vogue right now...not that I'm a hipster or anything, but I just can't believe what a crazy love affair the Western world is having with vamps right now!  (And just don't mention the zombie fad: I have a phobia...sad but true.)

Anyway, I realized as I was walking out the door that I'm pretty sure the anime effected the way I dressed today!  I look quite foppish.

love how the blouse drapes...so grateful to it for cooperating!





Sorry for an overtly self-shoot...I usually try to hide the cell phone, but it just didn't seem to work today.

Here are some images from Dance in the Vampire Bund so y'all can see some of the stylish looks (especially those of the adolescent Princess Mina):



Oh yeah...can't forget the bishounen (hott guy), Akira:

soooo attractive
Anyway, it's all semi-Victorian with a modern twist.  Fun stuff.  It's been nice to be inspired by anime again: I just got me a Netflix subscription!  :)  I'm all sorts of high-tech now, eh?

PS--Made a nice haul at the thrift store today!  I'm looking forward to sharing the pieces I found with y'all soon!

Blazer: thrifted
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Blouse: gift from Mom
Shorts: T.J. Maxx
Tights: Kohl's
Booties: Charlotte Russe
Clutch: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!