Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Memories of Mexico

FINALLY had someone who took me seriously enough to take good photos of me!!! Thanks, Piera!  They look pretty.  :)








It was really bright outside (yay!), so I'm all squinty...but oh well!  SO worth it!!!

Fun Fact: I bought this skirt years ago for a mission trip down to Mexico.  We [physically] built a church in a teeny town.  Played with lots of new friends, including tarantulas, cockroaches, and wild pigs haha... It was over 100 degrees every day, and we weren't allowed to wear anything that showed our legs above the ankles.  I first bought this skirt to wear to worship services there.  I thought it was soooo ugly (since it totaly wasn't mainstream style then).  Now I adore it!  It's amazingly lightweight, and I think the print is beautiful!


It's been in the 50s and 60s!  The actual First Day of Spring is coming up on the 20th...anyone else counting down???

Denim top: H&M
Tee: Kohl's
Earrings: Target
Bangles: thrifted
Belt: Target
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: thrifted
Bag: thrifted (Nine West)

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!