Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood,
a beautiful day for a neighbor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Went to lunch with mommy again today and was luckier still to get my photo taken on a gorgeous afternoon in my beloved hometown...
We went to the Chocolate Factory, and--after enjoying a scoop of decadent Chocolate Factory Special ice cream--mom snapped a photo of me out front. (I'm sure we got lots of funny looks from tourists and locals alike, but who cares?)

Fun Fact: In the background to the right (behind the garbage can) you can see what's left of an ice sculpture from the annual downtown contest during Winterfest. 

My hometown is so...quaint.  I miss it.


Break it Down:
Sweater: Kohl's
Shirtdress: H&M
Jeggings: HUE at TJ Maxx
Booties: Payless
Necklace: thrifted
Fur Coat: thrifted
Bag: thrifted
Scarf: gift (It was brought from China by my family's foreign exchange student.  His name is Kai Liang, but he goes by Carter.  Thanks, Carter!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for lunch and the Chocolate Factory!! I love your scarf, its so pretty
    (and as for your Shadowfax car comment...WOOHOO! I'm watching Lord of the Rings right now...how weird is that?)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!