Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Fingernail Friday


Kate Spade New York (@katespadeny) tweeted about a bazillion photos of polka-dot nails, clothes, bags, etc. this morning (because it's Day 2 of NYFW).  It was all so darling that I just had to jump on the dotty bandwagon!!!

The manis they have are all black with white polka-dots.  I figured I'd do it a little differently so that a.) it's not some weird kind of copywright infringement or something, b.) my mani is unique, and c.) it's a little more subtle and romantic in feeling (it is almost Valentine's Day, after all, and I probably won't get to re-do my nails anytime soon).

Sidenote: I've never done that whole "ring-finger-is-somehow-different" thing before.  I was worried my OCD couldn't take it (lol), but I'm actually loving watching my tips while they type!

3 comments:

  1. Your manni is adorable, and I think the different ring finger is adorable.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are super cute, great colour combination!

    xx, Sabinna and David
    Broken Cookies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!