Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

the Recipe for Fall


The Recipe for Casual Fall Dressing 
(from the ground up): 

leather boots, 
denim, 
a light knit or button-up, 
leather jacket, 
scarf, 
and add a statement bag (to tip your casual pieces towards chic)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You'll be seeing a lot of this recipe on my blog this season.  But fear not: I'll always spice it up a little.  ;)  In fact, I've got a great look floating around in my head right now featuring absolutely NONE of the elements listed above (so I promise you won't be bored!).


Like my new "riding" boots? 
Hurray for the thrift store!
FAIR WARNING: You'll be seeing these beauties posted a lot this Fall/Winter.


 


This is a very casual outfit, and I'm semi-apologetic about that, but not really, 'cuz Fall is just so ridiculously pleasant this year that it's urging me to just...be.

 I love light knits and layering for Fall (almost as much as I love little breezy dresses for Summer...almost as much as I love colorful galoshes with skirts for Spring...almost as much as I love cozy sweater-dresses and tights for Winter...you get the picture).


Jacket: oldie but goodie || Scarf: gift || Sweater: old || Jeans: Target || Boots: thrifted || Bag: thrifted Louis Vuitton

As always, dear readers,  
THANK YOU  
from the bottom of my heart 
for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. un look sencillo pero chic! estas muy guapa

    pásate por mi blog que tengo nuevo outfit
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, especially I love your shoes and jacket :))
    btw. Thank you for stopping by on my blog and leave so kind commet :))
    http://moonmar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice boot and bag! I love these colors of your outfit so much. I am following you now and it would be great if you do the same http://hind-toufga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boots are amazing, I'm looking for similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I allowed to tell you right on your blog that you have a sexy ass? Because this outfit shows it off a bit anyway, so that's on-topic.

    I hope you don't ban me from your blog now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally allowed.
      But does that "hot damn" rule still apply if it's not a spanking?

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment. :) Nice outfit! Following you now.. :)
    Hope you'll Follow back. Thank you!
    Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice boots!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for dropping by to my blog ^^
    Your boots are awesome. And the fact that you treasure hunted them from a thrift store makes them twice as awesome ^^

    xxx Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!