Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

I want to be your last first kiss.

I'm feeling very romantic today.  It's beautiful outside, and I can feel the sunlight seeping into my outlook and making everything in life seem brighter.

Anyway, I found this cool little survey deal that's all about sharing tidbits/facets of yourself on one of my favorite blogs, Autumn, Coffee, and Inspiration (<--click the link!  You will like what you find.).  It really intrigued me, so I'm going to fill it out myself.


i am the definition of eclectic
i think too much
i am happy in the sunshine, rain, and snow
i have a dog
i miss high school…times of creativity and discovery
i fear too much
i feel like I’m in love
i smell fresh air
i usually laugh at every-little-thing
i search for myself
 i wonder if I’ll ever find myself…probably I’ll find myself in all the places I’ve looked

i regret often
i love as well as I can
i care about caring about people
i tell everyone exactly how I’m feeling
i worry waaaay too much
i am not shallow (even though I adore clothes), OK?
i remember almost nothing!  I’m terrible…
 i believe in God
i sing ALL THE TIME (I’m singing right now while I type.)




 i don’t always feel important
i don’t like that.
i write poems and short stories
i win at poker
i lose my mind whenever I can spare it




i dance by myself
i wish soooo many things
i never swear
i listen to all kinds of music
i don't understand a great many things, both about people I love and people I hate
i can usually be found pacing around my living room
i need quiet confidence
i forget almost everything; even my own anniversary!


Anyway, enough pictures of my [apparently narcissistic] face, and 
onto today's outfit! 
It got up past 70 degrees today, so I was finally able to show some skin that has been desperately missing being touched by the sun!


This dress is by far the most fu-fu thing in my closet (for clarification: fu-fu is different than lacey is different than elegant. Fu-fu is like...hm...well, let's say that fu-fu is like Juicy Couture and Paris Hilton and purse dogs.  Get my drift?)

Feeling a little "Sex and the City."
I adore this handbag!  It's another vintage piece I thrifted, and it's simply ancient! but it's in phenomenal shape, and its style is wonderfully unlike anything else I see being carried around.

My sick gold shoes.  Thrifted, of course.  How fun are these???

Today's golden arm party.
This dress is certainly pink-er than pink!!!  Whee!  Never thought I'd like anything with tiers, especially semi-distressed tiers, but I do like this little dress.

Lookin' fierce in the office!  Grrrawr.

Dress: Express || Arm Party: thrifted & gifted || Shoes: thrifted || Handbag: thrifted || Sunglasses: Marshall's

7 comments:

  1. Liked your answers, it is always interesting to read what others wrote, get to know people better :) Ps your dress is supercute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love design, amazing blog :) If you want to follow each other...just tell me:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love this post! You look really cute too :)

    Bubble my Licorice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beauty! interesting blog :)
    If you don't mind we can follow each other, I'm starting now ;)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like so much this post. Every time better.
    Come to check out my new post, i´m sure you´ll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute survey! Lovely close-up photography! That pink dress is such a fun flirty outfit too. Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    You look absolutely amazing in these pictures!!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!