Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Holiday Style

Forgot to take a photo of my outfit yesteday, so this is all I can give you...we baked cookies, made cider, and decorated our tree for the holiday!  So forgive my distractedness...
In my head, I called my ensemble "Haute Mama," as it consisted of a chunky, mom-like sweater paired with distressed denim.  :)  (Hahaha, I'm so witty.)

Sweater: thrifted
Pearls: gift
Beads: inherited from my late Grandma 'Nita
Cameo Pendant: ?
Jeans: Spoon denim
Boots: Target

2 comments:

  1. sooo by mom sweater you mean extremely hot boob clinging sweater? bahahahahaaaa... i had to sorry. cute pic of you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!