Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Nat'l Guard Christmas Dinner {ft. hubby}

My hubby's unit had their first "dine-in" Christmas party...the party itself was mostly underwhelming (I did enjoy the ceremonial stuff, but not the briefings or the venue), but I loved getting dressed in a gown and hanging with soldiers in Class A's and suits (and some lady soldiers wore gowns, of course) and their equally-well-dressed family members.  :)

My hubby looked super yummy...his jacket has some Western accents (it's difficult to see in this photo).

Me
Gown: DB
Shoes: thrifted (oh, I wish you could see them)
Bracelet: gift

Him
Jacket: Express
Shirt: Express
Tie: Men's Wearhouse
Pants: Men's Wearhouse
Shoes: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!