Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!






HOLY BIG BOX, BATMAN! 
My cousin, Shawn (standing next to me) always goes all-out for our White Elephant gift exchange! 
Also: that's my mama sitting in the chair on the lefthand side of the photo and my sweet Aunt Kathy on the floor.

Christmas Eve
RECEIVING MY "SPARKLES!" 
(The long-awaited counter-parts to the bracelet I was given for our first anniversary:
matching white topaz earrings and ring!)
Dress: Kohl's
Scarf: thrifted
Leggings: ?
Boots: thrifted

Sweater: ?
Scarf: thrifted
Skinnies: Kohl's
I later exchanged this scarf for a homemade one from my "sister" Wendy.  :)  It's beautiful!

Penny


O, Tannenbaum! 
Our small but beautiful tree...which we somehow got up ALL THE STAIRS to our flat.
It's Chrismas magic, I'm telling you!

The gingerbread house we made from scratch!
My family has been making these for 28 years (so for longer than I've been alive);
it was fun to include hubby for the first time!


Kimber

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. 
This one had its ups and downs, but we still got to decorate a tree, laugh with family, bake cookies, and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!