Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Hats Off

Here's me today.
Quirky, yet clean-cut.  Black and white but not boring, which is good, because it's rainy and gross, and I'm exhausted.  It's been a long week, but dressing up helps me cheer up.
The long shirt and tall hat are balanced out by the cropped tuxedo jacket and heavy metal booties.







I hate my profile...but the hat is so lovely from the side.
Hat: shop-i-cant-remember-sorry
Sunglasses: thrifted
Bag: thrifted Louis Vitton
Gloves: thrifted

Jacket: thrifted
Fur Coat: thrifted
Shirt: ?
Tank: H&M (I live in them.)
Leggings: ?
Booties: Charlotte Russe

Inspiration for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!