Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Preppy Princess

suuuuuuper-preppy  :)  Can you handle it?  Though I'm pleased to report that wearing baby pink has made feel and act all-around sweeter today.
I do wish that my other button-up had been clean, though: this one sits funny under a sweater.

Headband: ?
Sweater: thrifted
Button-up: ?
Pearls: gift
Jeans: thrifted
Shoes: thrifted (see detail below)

I adore this bag!  It's a present from a dear friend, so I wanted to feature it.

I PROMISE YOU: I never purchase something just because it's monogrammed; only if I like it for what it is.

That being said, I thought it was ironic how both my key accessories jumped on the monogram train today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!