Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

That '70s...Sweater?

Alternative title: THRIFT-A-HOLIC

I like this look better than anything I've done since the Nerds I & II.  I felt fabulous and slightly daring when I donned my voluminous fur coat and oversized sunglasses to make my entrance into the world this snowy morning.

This is a thrifted sweater...I think it's a man's/boy's sweater?  Look at that glorious, rich color!  And, for an expeiment, I wore my prize find thrifted scarf pinned with a brooch I also thrifted. 
The only thing that keeps this look from pleasing me completely: I tried pinning the brooch a million different ways, but I was always underwhelmed at the result.  Plus, I didn't want to overtax/overpin my scarf. 

Why do my looks always seem so boring and lifeless in photos?
(Maybe because my aunt is not a professional photographer, her condo does not have studio lighting, and I have never taken a modeling course...those things hopefully have something to do with it.)

Scarf: thrifted (Christian Dior for a quarter!)
Brooch: thrifted
Sweater: thrifted
Shirt: Kohl's
Earrings: thrifted
Cuff: thrifted
Skinnies: Forever21
Boots: thrifted
Bag: gift
Gloves: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!