Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

My Pulp Fiction

I was thinking today: do I not take myself seriously because I'm a realist? or because others don't take me seriously?  I think that I need to get serious about myself.  I need to decide what I am and be it, regardless of the cost, regardless of how unrealistic it is...because if I believe in what I'm doing, there's less chance I'll fail.  And maybe I'll be happy. even if I fail.

Anyway: took a page out of Uma Thurman's wardrobe book.  Pulp Fiction: it's a classic look!  Men's shirt and black leggings.  Of course, I didn't go barefoot lol, and I added a scarf.  My hair and face are a mess, but I love this outfit.

Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Leggings: Kohl's
Shoes: thrifted
Scarf: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!