Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Jump in, let's save the world!

Song of the Day: "Michael (Jump In)"--No More Kings




Kick off your shoes, and
PUT ON YOUR SUNGLASSES!

Anyway, I'm feeling really cutesy and cartoonish today...loads of pink and a flower meets combat boots and distressed denim, and SHORTS MEET 4-DEGREES ABOVE ZERO WEATHER.

Sweater: Aerie
Tee: American Eagle Outfitters
Tank: H&M
Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters
Tights: ?
Socks: stolen from hubby
Boots: ?
Flower: ?
Sunglasses (above): thrifted
Coat (above): Kenneth Cole Reaction

I try to never lose my class, even when I'm wearing a crazy ensemble.


Too much fun editing...
Paint splatters are so '80s, I know, but please reserve judgment!

I love contradictions (the ones that just somehow make so much sense).

 Along those lines: it's been a dream of mine for awhile to buy a Jeep Wrangler (manual transmission, of course) and paint it over in bright pink!!!  I'll let you know if it happens.

Detail of Shorts

Speaking of PINK, here are details of my cosmetics choices for the day:





Fun, eh?  But I didn't stop there.  Things got a bit outlandish with some BIG HAIR.

Trust me: it's bigger than the photo lets on.
And, YES I believe that a grown woman
can rock a flower in her hair if she wants.

Anyway, I'm feeling like saving the world, today.  :)  I'm feeling fine and unstoppable(and all this because I found an AMAZING deal on a pair of pumps, did my nails, and am going to bake cookies...YAY!  It's the little things in life, I tell ya.)


Live with style and pinache.


FOR THE FUTURE:
I'll be including my new shoes in my outfit tomorrow, and I'll also be including photos of my redecorated apartment in that post!  I was busy on Monday.  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!