Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

RED heels


Photos by Kati Quill
Editing by me

CHECK OUT MY NEW SHOES!!!  I wore them to the mall with my "frusin" (friend-cousin), and got lots of compliments, which made me feel awsome.  :)  Of course, I'm guessing they were THAT noticeable because I'm the only one crazy enough to wear shoes like that in winter with snow on the ground...did I mention it was an outdoor mall?  I amuse myself sometimes lol

I've been really matchy-matchy with accessories lately: red shoes, red lips, red gloves, red bag, and red nails were my entire weekend.  I've also been rocking an updo, since I need a haircut embarrassingly badly...but it still makes me feel Old Hollywood glam.

Shades: thrifted
Sweater: thrifted
Shirtdress: H&M
Skinnies: Forever21
Shoes: Target
Purse: Aldo
Lipstick: Revlon (my fave)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!