Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

ooh-woah-OH-oh



IT'S JANUARY, AND I'M WEARING A MINISKIRT!  WOO!

Was going for unconventional, effortless sexy with a "men's shirts, short skirts" combo a la 'Man, I Feel Like a Woman.'  lol 
Also: THE RULE WHICH CANNOT BE BROKEN [except for in a very few careful circumstances]: WEAR FLAT SHOES WITH SHORT SKIRTS.

Jacket: JouJou
Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: thrifted
Necklace: Forever21

Went shopping with my girlfriend and found these lovely things:
by Steve Madden
I'm still coveting them hardcore.  Though my girlfriend did warn me of the risk of them being too "groovy" if not worn carefully...I'm just hung up on the fact that they'd spruce up a sweater and jeans AMAZINGLY well.  Plus they're just ridiculously fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!