Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Schoolgirl? Nay...SchoolBOY

Subtitled: I *heart* Argyle.

I always have and always will.

This bag kinda looks like one of those old-timey bookbags,
so I thought it cinched the "lil schoolboy" vibe. 
Plus, it's not girly at all.


IT'S 44 DEGREES OUTSIDE!!!  So when I checked the forecast before I got dressed this morning and saw that number, I said (or rather, screamed) to myself 'SHORTS! HURRAH!'
I adore the shorts-and-a-sweater look, and living in Wisconsin provides very few chances to employ it.
And I'm rockin' the socks-and-pumps thing...which always makes me nervous, but it just sort of happened and happened to work.  Plus, it makes the outfit more unmistakably a fashion choice...though people probably still would wonder, "What is she wearing?" 
But that's the fun, isn't it?  Who wants to look all pretty or sexy all the time? 

Life needs variation!

Sweater: stolen from hubby (purchased from Express lol)
Shorts: thrifted
Socks: ?
Pumps: thrifted
Bag: thrifted

5 comments:

  1. I just realized there's a photo of my hubby wearing this sweater in THIS BLOG POST: http://theefface.blogspot.com/2011/12/merry-christmas.html

    lolololololol
    I mean, he looks better in it, of course... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this girl meets boy look.
    That argyle jumper is just gorgeous.

    Just became a follower xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!