Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Joseph Preen Line Preen Line Yves Saint Laurent Charlotte Olympia Marc by Marc Jacobs 

Still sick. So i made you guys a dreamy little outfit...just my style: great lines, but still lots of movement.  Very femenine, but with hints of menswear (and sass).  Basic americana colors...

Imagine the trench worn loose, flowing out to either side as you strut down the street in your clicking heels (the only spicy thing in the ensemble) with your full skirt flowing over your legs, it and your belted blazer accentuating your tiny waist...mmm delicious.  Add a pair of oversized sunglasses, and you're good-to-go.  :)
(And that pic that's had to make out is a white tie-neck blouse by YSL.)

*sigh*  I'm in such a dreamy mood now...I'm sad I can't wish this outfit onto my poor, sick, little body right now.

Anyway, all items/images came from Net-A-Porter.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!