Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Snowy Discovery


It's not what you think it is...lol my "snowy discovery" is http://www.picnik.com/!
It's so idiot-proof that even I can use it, and it's and FREE (ding-ding-dinnng)!!!

Maybe now I'll actually be able to post some decent (more dynamic/dramatic) photos on this blog and edit them to actually reflect my mood.  I'm no photographer/editor, but there's no harm in dabbling and having a bit of fun, right?
I kinda like how this first batch came out...
PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME FEEDBACK! 

P.S.--Having a snowflake crown in my dark hair is one of my favorite things in the whole world.

1 comment:

  1. Yayy for snow, haha. I've never used picnik, but that's just because I have Photoshop :p
    And I can't remember where I got the tights...I THINK they are Hue
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!