Newcomers to the (Ef)Face: Check These Out!

Vibrant Stained Glass




Went to dinner for my in-laws' anniversary.  SO MUCH FUN!  How many people can say they love their in-laws???  We went to the Audobon Inn, which has GOT to be one of the most fantastic places in the world: historical inn, classy pub (the setting for the above photos--pay no attention to the sofa that my brother-in-law and I both hated lol), and gorgeous restaurant!!  We had great food, lots of laughs, and a few too many fabulous martinis/beers.  (The bartender boasted he could make "one heck of a Cosmo," so my mother-in-law and I put him to the test. Twice.)

Anyway, this is one of my favorite outfits EVER.  Sadly, none of these photos do it justice, I feel, but it wasn't MY celebration, so I didn't want to take too much time trying to get a good photo...

Coat: thrifted
Scarf: thrifted
Dress: H&M
Pumps: Payless
Purse: thrifted Prada (!!!)
Earrings: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you liked this look.
Make sure you leave a link to your blog/website--I love to make new friends!